Shipping & Returns
The NorthSite Arts & Design Store online is linked to our real world store and galleries. We aim to keep all stock records up to date but sometimes you may just miss out to another customer in-store or online. Many of the works of art and objects of craft and design we stock are unique.
Similarly, we can take orders for limited edition prints that are temporarily out of stock, just contact us and we will let you know when more prints from the edition are available.
Works of art, craft and design from our shop will be shipped on either Mondays or Fridays.
Artwork from our current exhibitions will not be available to freight until the close of the exhibition.
Orders for delivery within Australia, for jewellery will be shipped by Regular Post with a postage and handling fee of $14.
For all orders over 3kg, $150 or more value, or for shipping overseas you will be contacted by NorthSite Store staff with a custom freight or registered mail postal charge. For very valuable or delicate works of art we provide options to insure, package and freight with dedicated art transporters.
• Orders are ordinary sent through Australia Post. • Standard fee of $14 including packaging.
• Orders will be dispatched within four business days following receipt of payment and will be dispatched as one package where possible.
• Once dispatched, orders in Australia should be received within seven business days.
• Delivery times might take longer to arrive over public holidays or in instances of wild weather (we don't want to damage art on the way to the Post Office!)
• Flat fee of $22. Must be noted at checkout.
• Orders will be dispatched within three business days following receipt of your payment.
• Once dispatched, orders should be received within four working days. Australia Post delivery times apply.
• Prices vary based on country and product weight.
• Orders will be dispatched within four business days of your payment receipt.
• Orders are shipped using a variety of carriers. Once an order has left Australia, transit times vary and for tracking information updates, you will need to follow up directly with your local postal service using the order information provided.
• Once dispatched, orders should be received within fourteen (14) business days. Please note that carrier delivery times apply.
• Missed deliveries: if a delivery has been attempted, please contact your local postal service to arrange redelivery (not us).
• Orders containing multiple items may not arrive at the same time.
• International orders are exempt from GST.
As we deal with many unique, handcrafted objects and works of art, we cannot accept returns if you simply change your mind. However, if an item should be damaged in transit or suffer from faulty workmanship please contact us immediately and we will arrange for returns, replacements or repairs. Similarly, if an item is the wrong size etc please contact us to make arrangements.
If an item is damaged in transit, please retain the packaging (and photograph if possible) so a claim can be lodged with the transport company. Claims will generally need to be lodged within seven days of receipt of damaged item.
• Sorry, no refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
• If the product you’ve received is damaged or faulty, you can obtain a full refund or exchange* by contacting us within three weeks of placing your order.
• Damaged or faulty goods must be returned with a completed return form, which you can download here.
• A refund or exchange will not be processed until the goods are returned, and received in their original condition and packaging. We will notify you by email as soon as this occurs.
• If your item takes longer than the advertised number of days to arrive it is not grounds for a refund.
• Please submit proof of postage fee along with your return form, and we’ll reimburse the cost of returning your damaged and faulty goods. If a product is not deemed to be faulty, shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
*Subject to availability. If a product cannot be exchanged, you’ll receive a full refund instead.
Returns must be addressed to:
NorthSite Contemporary Arts
PO Box 6090
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners card.
We accept direct deposits into our bank account; please see details at the order confirmation stage of your purchase.
We accept payment via Eway, the Eway id is: 18864371 visit www.eway.com.au for information.